The Oktoberfest Kindergarten is a special place for the family.
Free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
11 am to 5 pm
Filled with activities and focused on kids.
The our Entertainment Director Gary, is mixing it up this year!
New to the Performance Pavilion – ZUZU Acrobats!
Our Kindergarten is fun for families, and fun that doesn’t even touch the pocket book; There is no admission charge
There are no ride tickets;
just come and enjoy!
Check out all the things for kids below:
- The Kindergarten Performance Pavilion
- Farm Fun Activities – by Wilco, including Pony rides, Hay maze, Petting farm
- Face painting • Balloon art
- Rock climbing • Bungee-trampolines
- Stunt Jump – check out this video. Great for older kids.
• Bouncy houses – 3 age levels
Located On the grounds of St. Mary Public School next to the church. Just follow the steeple, when you near the church, you will hear the sounds of laughter and squeals of delight that will guide you the rest of the way.
Review the schedule below to see times and shows in the Performance Pavilion.