New for Oktoberfest 2018
New for Oktoberfest 2018 – under construction!
Each year Mt. Angel Oktoberfest tries to bring something a bit new to the festival. We don’t want to change from the great traditions of quality entertainment, great beers and wines, incredible foods, and fun for the family. Instead we try to add items that will enhance the great festival in place; while we have ideas already, we don’t want to announce them until we have solid plans. Please return to this page and check for the updates about every month or so. We will highlight this page as festival approaches on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram; so watch your social media.
- Molly B and the Squeezebox Band new this year from Ohio. The award winning band “SQUEEZEBOX,” featuring “International Polka Association” Hall Of Fame Recipient, “Mollie B”. This group plays more than 100 engagements a year, and keeps the dance floor hopping. More information on Molly B and the Squeezebox Band
New Food Booths:
Three new booths this year! Happy to have new non-profits join our food line up, with their favorite foods to add variety to the festival.
Please welcome to Oktobefest:
- East Valley Vineyard Church – Chicken and Waffles
- Gervais Middle School – Nachos, Chips & Salsa, Loaded Nachos
- Woodburn Center Students Club – Milkshakes, Blended Fruit Drink
And ProChefs will be returning in 2018 with a revised menu – gourmet grilled cheese, bacon and onion sandwiches.
- Returning from the distant past (about 5 years ago) Spaten and Fransiskaner !
- Partnering with 10 Barrel for a Festival IPA
Weingarten: Switching things up this year!
- Paulaner and Hacker-Pschorr
- Hopworks Urban Brewery will bring in some microbrews: TBD
- Benedictine Brewery will be coming with a new offering.
- Offering Sparkling in the Alpinegarten and Prostgarten – thanks to importer Kastle Hill